Request for price quote
SKU: XDM100 Category: Mining Trucks
- Classic mining truck assemblies, like big horse engine, auto gearbox and big-tonnage customized axles, make it possible to match large-tonnage classic mining trucks.
- The frame has box-shaped structural stringer and anti-torsional beam, and high-strength low-alloy casts are welded in high-load bearing zones, ensuring a 60000 hours service life and a lightweight body.
- Candle type hydro-pneumatic front suspension has a simple structure and reliable performances; balanced type hydro-pneumatic middle-rear suspension can real time split load onto middle-rear axles and increase axle load-carrying capacity.
- Auto gearbox that has a retarder and wet disc brake that has parking function altogether increase the braking force on slope when under fully laden conditions, which leads to increased vehicle speed and productivity.
- Breakaway type full hydraulic power steering offers optimum steering geometry, extends tires life span, and emergency steering meets both ISO 5010 standard and 120% rated load requirement.
- A series of classic structures like FOPS & ROPS cab, front boarding system and lengthened bumper build up driver’s safety border, and when the truck gets into a rear-front collision, the driver’s safety is still secured.
|Fully laden total mass:||145000kg|
|Min. ground clearance:||520mm|
|Wagon volume:||Flat loading – 40m³|
|2:1||Heaped loading – 52m³|